PennDOT District 11 is announcing the closure of the bridge that carries Noblestown Road (Route 3048) over a branch of Robinson Run in North Fayette Township, Allegheny County, will occur this afternoon, Wednesday, May 22.
As a safety precaution, beginning this afternoon, crews will close the Noblestown Road Bridge located between Finks Run Road and Main Street. Due to an abutment issue, the bridge will be closed until further notice and traffic will be detoured.
West of the Bridge
- Take Noblestown Road to Route 980
- Turn onto Route 980 (Robinson Highway)
- Turn right onto North Branch Road (Route 3108)
- Turn right onto North Road (Route 3059)
- Follow North Road back to Noblestown Road
- End detour
East of the Bridge
- Same detour in the opposite direction
Motorists can check conditions on major roadways by visiting www.511PA.com. 511PA, which is free and available 24 hours a day, provides traffic delay warnings, weather forecasts, traffic speed information and access to more than 860 traffic cameras.
511PA is also available through a smartphone application for iPhone and Android devices, by calling 5-1-1, or by following regional Twitter alerts accessible on the 511PA website.