The RideACTA shuttle operates from the West Busway/Carnegie Station to Campbells Run Road.
- The Port Authority’s G2 West Busway All Stops provides frequent service (every 8-10 minutes) to the Carnegie Station.
- Catch the RideACTA shuttle at the bus shelter on Mansfield Boulevard adjacent to the Carnegie Station of the West Busway.
- During Campbells Run Road construction the shuttle will operate on I-79 instead of Campbells Run Road.
Alorica RideACTA Schedule (Monday – Friday)
Alorica employees do not need to call dispatch for return trips to the Carnegie stop. The shuttle will be at the designated Alorica stop at the times listed above.
- The 6:35 AM RideACTA IKEA shuttle will continue to serve Campbells Run Road.
- The RideACTA IKEA shuttle will be available between 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM, 1:30 PM – 3:30 PM and 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM Monday – Friday. Rider must call dispatch at 412.442.4773 to schedule a ride. All trips go to the IKEA bus stop.
- The RideACTA IKEA shuttle will be available at 8:35 AM and 5:00 PM on Saturdays for trips to Alorica if there are riders.
- Cash only. Pay when you enter.
- Adults: $0.25 per ride.
- Persons with Disabilities: $0.15 with a Medicare ID, state-issued half-fare card or PAT reduced-fare card.
- Children 5 and under: free when accompanied by a fare-paying passenger.
- Senior Citizens: free with a Medicare ID or state-issued senior citizen transit pass.