Effective Monday, May 1, 2017 the RideACTA shuttle will return to demand responsive service for IBEX Global. The only fixed trips where employees do not have to call dispatch and simply wait at the designated stop in front of the building will be during the evening. Shuttle service will operate as follows:
- Board RideACTA shuttle behind the IKEA bus stop. Let the driver know where it is you want to go.
- A $.25 cash fare is required – pay as you enter.
- Let the driver know what time you would like to be picked up at the end of the day or call dispatch at 412.442.4773 to schedule.
- Call dispatch in advance.
- Be waiting at the designated stop five minutes prior to scheduled time.
- Drivers do not wait.
- Due to changes in passenger pick-ups and traffic, drivers may be late but will not be early.
- A $.25 fare is required for a return trip – pay as you enter.
Monday – Friday only
Evening Fixed Trips – Be at the stop in front of the IBEX building 5 minutes ahead of the times below:
- 5:40 PM
- 6:10 PM
- 7:15 PM
- 8:15 PM
- 9:15 PM
- 10:15 PM
Saturday and Sunday
- Call dispatch or schedule a return trip with the driver.
Important Information About Using the Shuttle
- Port Authority Route 28X serves the IKEA stop every 30 minutes. Routes 24 and 29 also stop near IKEA.
- Shuttles wait in the IKEA lot directly behind the bus shelter.
- Board the shuttle and tell the driver where you are going.
- $.25 per ride. Cash only.
- Dispatch at 412.442.4773