Starting July 6th, RideACTA will again provide shuttle service from the Carnegie Station of the West Busway along Campbells Run Road.
- Stops on Campbells Run Road will include Penn Center West, Vista Park and Business Center Drive.
- Take the G2 West Busway All Stops from Downtown Pittsburgh to the Carnegie Station. Service runs every 8-10 minutes.
- Board the RideACTA shuttle at the bus shelter on Mansfield Boulevard adjacent to the Carnegie Station of the West Busway.
- The RideACTA shuttle leaves the Carnegie shelter at:
- 7:15 AM
- 8:00 AM
- 8:35 AM
- Call Dispatch at 412.442.4773 to schedule a ride on the return trip (from your work site). RideACTA shuttle leaves Business Center Drive at:
- 10:00 AM
- 5:00 PM
- 6:00 PM
- 7:00 PM
- Riders must call dispatch in advance at 412.442.4773 to schedule their trip back to the Carnegie Shelter.
- Do not call dispatch from the West Busway. The shuttle will pick you up at the Carnegie Shelter at the times listed above.
- Be sure to be at the Carnegie Shelter at the scheduled time. The RideACTA shuttle will not wait.
- Starting July 1, 2016 Allegheny County is planning to close parts of Campbells Run Road for construction. During this time, the shuttle will use I-79 instead of Campbells Run Road. Please be patient during construction.
- Be respectful of fellow passengers and shuttle drivers. Any report of loud or disrespectful behavior will result in passenger(s) being removed from the service permanently.
- No eating, drinking or phone conversations on the shuttle.
- The 6:35 AM RideACTA IKEA shuttle is the only trip that will continue to serve Campbells Run Road beyond McMichael Road.
Fares (cash only, pay when you enter)
- Adults: $0.25 per ride.
- Persons with Disabilities: $0.15 with a Medicare ID, state-issued half fare card or PAT reduced-fare card.
- Children 6-11 years old: $0.15
- Children 5 and Under: Free when accompanied by a fare-paying customer.
- Senior Citizens: Free with a Medicare ID or state-issued senior citizen transit pass.