West Busway RideACTA (Alorica Only) Schedule
Effective Monday, April 9, 2018
The RideACTA schedule will operate as follows. All current rules and regulations remain in effect. Remember to pay 25¢ cash fare as you enter.
West Busway service: Monday – Friday only
Leave Carnegie Arrive Alorica
7:15 am 7:30 am
8:00 am 8:15 am
8:35 am 8:50 am
Leave Alorica Arrive Carnegie
4:40 pm 4:55 pm (New)
5:15 pm 5:30 pm
6:15 pm 6:30 pm
IKEA Service: Monday – Friday
The RideACTA IKEA 6:35 am trip will continue to serve Campbells Run Road.
RideACTA IKEA shuttle service will be available between the following hours. Riders wanting to return to the bus stop at IKEA from Alorica MUST call dispatch at 412.442.4773 to schedule a ride.
- 9:00 am – 10:30 am
- 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm
- 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm (new extended time)
RideACTA IKEA Saturday Service
The 8:35 am trip to Alorica and the 5:15 pm return trip to IKEA will continue its current operation.
8:00 PM – This is a new trip option for those working late.
Return trips to IKEA must be scheduled through dispatch at 412-442-4773
The RideACTA shuttle operates from the West Busway/Carnegie Station to Campbells Run Road.
- The Port Authority’s G2 West Busway All Stops provides frequent service (every 8-10 minutes) to the Carnegie Station.
- Catch the RideACTA shuttle at the bus shelter on Mansfield Boulevard adjacent to the Carnegie Station of the West Busway.
- Cash only. Pay when you enter.
- Adults: $0.25 per ride.
- Persons with Disabilities: $0.15 with a Medicare ID, state-issued half-fare card or PAT reduced-fare card.
- Children 5 and under: free when accompanied by a fare-paying passenger.
- Senior Citizens: free with a Medicare ID or state-issued senior citizen transit pass.