PennDOT District 11 is announcing replacement work on the Bradys Run Road (Route 4012) bridge in Chippewa Township, Beaver County, will begin Monday, March 11 weather permitting.
Beginning at approximately 7 a.m. on Monday, the Bradys Run Bridge over a branch of Brady Run will close to traffic through late November. Crews from A. Merente Contracting, Inc. will conduct bridge replacement work. All traffic will be detoured.
East of the Bridge
- From Bradys Run Road traveling westbound, turn left onto Grange Road
- Turn right onto Dutch Ridge Road
- Turn right onto Tuscarawas Road
- Turn right onto Lisbon Road
- Turn right onto Old Blackhawk Road
- Turn right onto Groscost Road
- Follow Groscost Road back to Bradys Run Road
- End detour
West of the Bridge
- Same detour in opposite direction
The $1.4 million bridge replacement project also includes approach roadway reconstruction.
Motorists can check conditions on more than 40,000 roadway miles, including color-coded winter conditions on 2,900 miles, by visiting www.511PA.com. 511PA, which is free and available 24 hours a day, provides traffic delay warnings, weather forecasts, traffic speed information, and access to more than 860 traffic cameras.
511PA is also available through a smartphone application for iPhone and Android devices, by calling 5-1-1, or by following regional twitter alerts accessible on the 511PA website.