PennDOT District 11 is announcing slide repair work on Bradys Run Road (Route 4012) in Brighton Township, Beaver County, will begin Monday, June 29 weather permitting.
Slide repair work will begin at 7 a.m. Monday requiring the closure of Bradys Run Road between May Road and Grange Road. Crews from A. Folino Construction, Inc. will conduct work on the $1.17 million slide remediation project which also includes pavement restoration, guiderail updates, drainage upgrades, sign and pavement marking installation, and other miscellaneous construction activities. To allow the work to occur, Bradys Run Road will close to traffic in the slide area continuously through late August. All traffic will be detoured.
East of the Slide
- From Bradys Run Road, take Grange Road (Route 4031) south
- Turn right onto Dutch Ridge Road (Route 4020)
- Turn right onto Tuscarawas Road (Route 4028)
- Turn right onto Lisbon Road (Route 4022)
- Turn right onto Old Blackhawk Road (Route 4029)
- Turn right onto Groscost Road (Route 4012)
- Groscost Road becomes Bradys Run Road
- End detour
West of the Slide
- Same detour in the opposite direction
Motorists can check conditions on more than 40,000 roadway miles by visiting www.511PA.com. 511PA, which is free and available 24 hours a day, provides traffic delay warnings, weather forecasts, traffic speed information and access to more than 950 traffic cameras.
511PA is also available through a smartphone application for iPhone and Android devices, by calling 5-1-1, or by following regional Twitter alerts accessible on the 511PA website.