PennDOT District 11 is announcing slide repair work on Little Sewickley Creek Road (Route 4032) in Edgeworth Borough and Leet Township, Allegheny County, will begin Monday, May 10 weather permitting.
Slide repair work in three locations will begin at 7 a.m. Monday morning on Little Sewickley Creek Road between Sevin Road and Beaver Road. To allow the work to occur, the roadway will close to through traffic continuously through December 2021. Traffic will be detoured.
North of the Closure
- Follow Little Sewickley Creek Road northbound
- Little Sewickley Creek Road becomes Fern Hollow Road
- Continue straight onto Camp Meeting Road
- Turn left onto Rochester Road
- Rochester Road becomes Big Sewickley Creek Road
- Turn left onto Camp Meeting Road Extension
- Turn left onto Beaver Street
- Follow Beaver Street back to Little Sewickley Creek Road
- End detour
South of the Closure
- Same detour in the opposite direction
Carmen Paliotta Contracting, Inc. is the prime contractor on this $1.35 million project.
Motorists can check conditions on more than 40,000 roadway miles by visiting www.511PA.com. 511PA, which is free and available 24 hours a day, provides traffic delay warnings, weather forecasts, traffic speed information and access to more than 1,000 traffic cameras.
511PA is also available through a smartphone application for iPhone and Android devices, by calling 5-1-1, or by following regional Twitter alerts accessible on the 511PA website.