This shuttle provides weekday service to riders who use the West Busway in Carnegie and need to get to work along Campbells Run Road in Robinson.
- The Port Authority route G2 West Busway All Stops will get you to the Carnegie station.
- All rides begin and end at the gold bus shelter adjacent to the Carnegie Station.
- The shuttles takes Campbells Run Road to Settler’s Ridge in Robinson, making stops along the way, including Penn Center West.
- Operates Monday – Friday only. No service on Thanksgiving or Christmas.
- Fare is 25¢ cash per ride.
- All rides needs to be scheduled in advance with the TransLoc app or call Dispatch at 412.442.4773 if you don’t have a smartphone.
- The RideACTA West Busway shuttle serves the Carnegie bus shelter Monday- Fridays mornings at:
- 7:30 AM
- 8:00 AM
- 8:30 AM
- 9:00 AM
- The RideACTA West Busway shuttle leaves Settler’s Ridge to the gold Carnegie bus shelter Monday – Friday evenings at:
- 4:30 PM
- 5:00 PM
- 5:30 PM
- 6:00 PM
- Additionally, the RideACTA IKEA shuttle will be available at 6:35 AM, between 1:30 PM – 3:30 PM and 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM. Riders must call dispatch at 412.442.4773 or use the TransLoc app to schedule a ride. All trips go to the IKEA bus stop.
- Be sure to be at the Carnegie Shelter at the scheduled time. The RideACTA shuttle will not wait.
- The 6:35 AM RideACTA IKEA shuttle will continue to serve Campbells Run Road.
- Riders must call dispatch in advance at 412.442.4773 or use the TransLoc app to schedule all of their trips.
- Be respectful of fellow passengers and shuttle drivers. Loud or disrespectful behavior will result in passenger(s) being removed from the service permanently.
- No eating, drinking or phone conversations on the shuttle.
Fares (cash only, pay when you enter)
- Adults: $0.25 per ride.
- Persons with Disabilities: $0.15 with a Medicare ID, state-issued half fare card or PAT reduced-fare card.
- Children 6-11 years old: $0.15
- Children 5 and Under: Free when accompanied by a fare-paying customer.
- Senior Citizens: Free with a Medicare ID or state-issued senior citizen transit pass.