Please note that during the closure of Campbell’s Run Road, the RideACTA shuttle will transport West Busway riders to the IKEA bus shelter until the roadway is reopened.
This shuttle provides weekday service to riders who use the West Busway in Carnegie and need to get to work along Campbells Run Road in Robinson.
- The Port Authority route G2 West Busway All Stops will get you to the Carnegie station.
- All rides begin and end at the gold bus shelter adjacent to the Carnegie Station.
- The shuttles takes Campbells Run Road to Settler’s Ridge in Robinson, making stops along the way, including Penn Center West.
- Operates Monday – Friday only. No service on Thanksgiving or Christmas.
- Fare is 25¢ cash per ride.
- All rides needs to be scheduled in advance with the TransLoc app or call Dispatch at 412.442.4773 if you don’t have a smartphone.
- The RideACTA West Busway shuttle serves the Carnegie bus shelter Monday- Fridays mornings at:
- 7:30 AM
- 8:00 AM
- 8:30 AM
- 9:00 AM
- The RideACTA West Busway shuttle leaves Settler’s Ridge to the gold Carnegie bus shelter Monday – Friday evenings at:
- 4:30 PM
- 5:00 PM
- 5:30 PM
- 6:00 PM
- Additionally, the RideACTA IKEA shuttle will be available at 6:35 AM, between 1:30 PM – 3:30 PM and 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM. Riders must call dispatch at 412.442.4773 or use the TransLoc app to schedule a ride. All trips go to the IKEA bus stop.
- Be sure to be at the Carnegie Shelter at the scheduled time. The RideACTA shuttle will not wait.
- The 6:35 AM RideACTA IKEA shuttle will continue to serve Campbells Run Road.
- Riders must call dispatch in advance at 412.442.4773 or use the TransLoc app to schedule all of their trips.
- Be respectful of fellow passengers and shuttle drivers. Loud or disrespectful behavior will result in passenger(s) being removed from the service permanently.
- No eating, drinking or phone conversations on the shuttle.
Fares (cash only, pay when you enter)
- Adults: $0.25 per ride.
- Persons with Disabilities: $0.15 with a Medicare ID, state-issued half fare card or PAT reduced-fare card.
- Children 6-11 years old: $0.15
- Children 5 and Under: Free when accompanied by a fare-paying customer.
- Senior Citizens: Free with a Medicare ID or state-issued senior citizen transit pass.