RideACTA West Busway route provides service to riders who use the West Busway in Carnegie and need to get to work along Campbells Run Road in Robinson.
- RideACTA shuttle stops at Penn Center West, Vista Park, Business Center Drive and others in this corridor.
- Take the G2 West Busway All Stops from Downtown Pittsburgh. Service runs every 8-10 minutes.
- Board the RideACTA West Busway shuttle at the bus shelter on Mansfield Boulevard adjacent to the Carnegie Station of the West Busway.
- The RideACTA West Busway shuttle leaves the Carnegie shelter at:
- 7:15 AM
- 8:00 AM
- 8:35 AM
- Call Dispatch at 412.442.4773 to schedule a ride on the return trip (from your work site). RideACTA West Busway shuttle leaves Business Center Drive at:
- 4:30 PM
- 5:00 PM
- 6:00 PM
- Additionally, the RideACTA IKEA shuttle will be available between 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM, 1:30 PM – 3:30 PM and 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM. Riders must call dispatch at 412.442.4773 to schedule a ride. All trips go to the IKEA bus stop.
- The shuttle will pick you up at the Carnegie Shelter at the times listed above. Do not call dispatch from the West Busway.
- Be sure to be at the Carnegie Shelter at the scheduled time. The RideACTA shuttle will not wait.
- The 6:35 AM RideACTA IKEA shuttle will continue to serve Campbells Run Road.
- Riders must call dispatch in advance at 412.442.4773 to schedule their trip back to the Carnegie Shelter.
- Be respectful of fellow passengers and shuttle drivers. Loud or disrespectful behavior will result in passenger(s) being removed from the service permanently.
- No eating, drinking or phone conversations on the shuttle.
Fares (cash only, pay when you enter)
- Adults: $0.25 per ride.
- Persons with Disabilities: $0.15 with a Medicare ID, state-issued half fare card or PAT reduced-fare card.
- Children 6-11 years old: $0.15
- Children 5 and Under: Free when accompanied by a fare-paying customer.
- Senior Citizens: Free with a Medicare ID or state-issued senior citizen transit pass.