The RideACTA shuttle receives funding support from the PA Section 1513 program. PA Section 1513 requires the collection of a fare. The following fare policy will be effective Thursday, October 15th.
- All passengers using RideACTA will be required to pay a $0.25 cash fare per trip.
- Persons with disabilities will pay a $0.15 cash fare and display a Medicare ID, state-issued half-fare card or Port Authority reduced-fare card.
- Children (6-11) will pay a $0.15 cash fare.
- Children under 5 years ride for free when accompanied by a fare-paying customer.
- Senior Citizens (65+) ride free when displaying a Medicare ID or a state-issued senior citizen transit pass.
All passengers are required to place the fare in the fare box as they enter the shuttle. Any passengers without the cash fare or the proper identification will be denied a ride.
RideACTA shuttle drivers do not carry change. Exact change must be deposited into the fare box.
Please contact Christy Bell at 412.533.4605 with any questions on RideACTA’s fare structure.